The ACCO community of practice is coming together to form a strong voice and strengthen our collective efforts through collaboration, mentoring, training and advocacy. Join us for this next convening of our town hall series.
- Insights from the City of Fort Collins on their 2017 planning (climate action continues)
- Conversations with recognized experts in the climate change and energy fields
- A look at testing requirements for the Certified Climate Change Professional® (CC-P®) credential
- Open forum discussion
- Jeff Mihelich – Deputy City Manager, City of Fort Collins
- Nanette Lockwood – Global Director, Policy & Advocacy, Ingersoll Rand