Registration is free and available for ACCO members and by invitation only to non-members. Contact Erin Cummings (ecummings@ClimateOfficers.org) for more information about this roundtable.
As public and private sector organizations in the Carolinas work toward scaling up smart energy solutions, ACCO is convening thought leaders to explore related institutional challenges and opportunities. Our objective is to develop resources and training to advance capabilities in the region.
The roundtable, along with subsequent convenings to be produced by ACCO in the region in 2018, will help public and private sector organizations advance renewable energy strategies by overcoming common institutional barriers and taking advantage of key opportunities and more advanced approaches. Even the most seasoned practitioners will benefit from these important discussions.
- Hear insights and policy directives from regional leaders
- Engage with peer corporate, municipal and higher education leaders to learn from their experiences and explore opportunities for aggregating demand
- Provide input that will help to shape convenings and group action items
- Sarah Adair – Principal Environmental Specialist, Stakeholder Engagement, Duke Energy
- Lori Collins – Sustainability Consultant, N.C. Department of Environmental Quality
- David Doctor – President, E4Carolinas
- Rob Phocas – Director of Sustainability, City of Charlotte
- Scott Tew – Executive Director, Center for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability, Ingersoll Rand
- David Young – Associate Director, Energy Production and Infrastructure Center, UNC Charlotte
- Erin Cummings – Program Manager, ACCO