Registration is free and available for ACCO members and by invitation only to non-members. Contact Erin Cummings (ecummings@ClimateOfficers.org) for more information about this roundtable.
As public and private sector organizations in Chicago region work toward scaling up clean energy procurement and consumption, ACCO is convening thought leaders to explore related institutional challenges and opportunities. Our objective is to develop resources and training to advance capabilities in the region.
The roundtable, along with subsequent convenings to be produced by ACCO in the region in 2018, will help public and private sector organizations advance renewable energy strategies by overcoming common institutional barriers and taking advantage of key opportunities and more advanced approaches. Even the most seasoned practitioners will benefit from these important discussions.
- Hear insights and policy directives from regional leaders
- Engage with peer corporate, municipal and higher education leaders to learn from their experiences and explore opportunities for aggregating demand
- Provide input that will help to shape convenings and group action items
- Doug Scott – Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Great Plains Institute
- Steve Frenkel – Executive Director, Current
- Deborah Stone – Chief Sustainability Officer, Cook County
- Cindy Banai-Klein – Associate Chancellor for Sustainability, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Lev Goldberg – Founder - Gridchain, Exelon
- Erin Cummings – Program Manager, ACCO